Intecs, which was founded in 1974, provides the most innovative software&hardware technology, engineering services and products for dependable safety- and mission-critical electronics systems.
Intecs designs and develops applications, tools, software, hardware components and products for Aerospace, Defence, Transportation,Telecommunication and Smart Systems markets in cooperation with major European and Italian Industries, Organizations, Universities and Research Centres.
Intecs is an international leader in System Engineering, mastering the whole value chain from Prototypes, Simulators, Automated Test Equipment to the finished product.
Intecs values are guided by passion for technological excellence and aimed to continuous , reliability and work dedication, respect for the individual and transparency-based relationships.
Precisely these values are leading Intecs to be one of the most advanced high-tech company in Europe.
Intecs employs circa 600 professionals. More than 80% of the staff has an university degree in engineering, computer science or other technical disciplines.
Our headquarter is in Rome, while other operational sites are located in Pisa, Naples, Milan, Turin, Genoa, Paris and Toulouse.
In 1994 Intecs was one of the first software companies in Italy to be awarded the ISO-9001 certification. In 2005, its Defence Division in Bacoli (Naples) achieved Level 3 certification of the Capability Maturity Model (CMM), and in 2009 it was positively assessed, together with its Traffic Control Division, and achieved the Maturity Level 3 of the Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI). The Railway Division was also assessed at Maturity Level 3 in 2010.
In 2009 Intecs was awarded the prize of global “Best Supplier” in Finmeccanica Group.
Intecs’s core competences
- System Engineering
- Surveillance and Command & Control systems
- Dependable and Safety-Critical systems
- Communication and Data Networks (designing, planning, testing)
- Operating Systems, Drivers, Middleware, and Communication software
- Designing, creating prototypes and testing electronic equipment
- Simulators and Automated Test Equipment
- Earth Observation and GIS
- Software Engineering and Software Quality
- Processes and RAMS
- Model Based Engineering
- Verification and Validation
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Hardware, ASIC & FPGA design
- Physical & PCB design