How many times in front of an announcement you wondered: "What can I write about my resume"? "European format or not"?
We suggest here as follows the information that make, according to INTECS, a clear and complete curriculum in order to help answering this question
1. READ THE JOB POST AND THE REQUIREMENTS
If your profile is not online but you think it is relevant to the company business, prefer the spontaneous application.
2. INSERT YOUR DATA ON TOP CLOSE TO O YOUR NAME:
Date of birth
- If you are applying for a location not in your city, highlight your availability for transfers and relocation
3. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE WORKING EXPERIENCES (BEST ARE THE PERTAINING ONES) WRITE THEM BEFORE THE EDUCATION CAREER AND ALWAYS START FROM THE MOST RECENT ONES
4. USE THE SAME LOGIC FOR YOUR SCHOOL CARREER AND INDICATE you’re the FINAL GRADE OF YOUR DEGREE
If you are a graduate please indicate planned date of the dissertation, the due exams and the average vote of your exams.
5. IF YOU ARE SEEKING FOR A TECHNICAL PROFILE INSERT A FINAL SUMMARY OF YOUR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Strategically highlight Skills related to the desired Profile
6. INFORMATION NOT PROVIDED BUT AVAILABLE
There is no right or wrong profile but a profile can be relevant or not.